- Love Is The King sitting next to Harry Styles on the Billboard vinyl chart (and at number one on the indie music chart). 😱
- Loving Ludwig’s new reproduction of their legendary Speed King kick drum pedal.
- My neighbor Irwin’s advice to me about our newly purchased table saw: “Never lose your fear of it.”
- Thoughts on the GameStop stock craze (rules of thumb, and also I’m not a financial advisor):
- (1) Don’t invest money you can’t afford to lose.
- (2) Don’t buy high unless you can really reasonably expect it to rise even higher.
- (3) Don’t put too many eggs in one basket — a diversified portfolio is much safer.
- Bonus: Tradable shares should probably be abolished. It would do a lot to make the economy more efficient and more accessible to everyone. See Another Now by Yanis Varoufakis.
← Newer post • Older post →