- Paying my union dues.
- Buying $1,000 of flooring glue.
- The woman in a snowsuit clearing snow off her Honda cube car.
- Jason and me rewarding ourselves with a new, heavy-duty air compressor hose for four months of studio renovation work.
- The huge, gong-like blade mounted on a concrete cutting service’s trailer.
- Feeling ashamed to admit I’m one of those people who doesn’t clear snow off the roof of their car, opting to let it fly off in the wind. Ideally not in front of other drivers.
← Newer post • Older post →