- The steel rebar from an abandoned resort’s pier poking out of the water, corroded and seaweed-laden, looking like a coral creature.
- The dog turd so sand-covered and sun-baked it looked like a shard of volcanic lava washed ashore.
- The tourists filming themselves while driving down a steep road on four-wheelers.
- The ruins of Fort Amsterdam, the 17th century bastion from which Dutch, Spanish, French, and British occupiers formerly defended the island (and its natural salt ponds).
- Stereogum’s article about drumprints.
← Newer post
Older post →