- Stumbling upon, and feeling thankful all over again, for Marianne’s kind post about my 2011 photo book.
- The Wilson Trailer logo.
- The concept of Rip Medical Debt is interesting and to the extent it works, I admire the people organizing it, but we need the full cure (universal healthcare) in addition to the Band-Aid (debt relief).
- Annie Rauwerda, AKA Depths of Wikipedia: “I’m all about cutting open the bean.”
- Laurel Schwulst of Firefly Sanctuary: “I’ve had a dream to have some kind of ambient notification in both the physical and digital spaces [of Firefly Sanctuary] to allow for more cross-pollination of presence. For example, maybe a light shows up in the corner of the apartment to indicate that someone is on the website, or a light in the corner of the website to indicate that someone is physically in the apartment.” Cool!
- Laurel’s notion of “find the others” adding to my motivation to write about my life again, to cut through the “this is narcissistic” barrier.
← Newer post • Older post →