- Nat Hentoff’s 1964 New Yorker profile of Bob Dylan [via Austin Kleon].
- “Sometimes I can make myself feel better with music, but other times it’s still hard to go to sleep at night.”
- Every hilarious, badass anecdote involving Tom Wilson. (‘“Man, dim the lights,” [Dylan’s] bearded friend counselled Wilson. “He’ll get more relaxed.” “Atmosphere is not what we need,” Wilson answered, without turning around. “Legibility is what we need.”’)
- Katie Crutchfield on the Listening podcast talking about eliminating the things in her life that didn’t serve songwriting.
- Jon Langford and Sally Timms at Judson & Moore.
← Newer post • Older post →