- Driving home from New York City just hours after arriving at it.
- Passing through the Pennsylvania towns of Butler, Sugarloaf, and Drums on the way.
- And a duo kayaking in rain on the Delaware River.
- The plastic-wrapped bread roll and a clove of garlic — new roots sprouting — left behind in Sammy’s dorm kitchen cabinets.
- Listening to all of Sandinista! (my first time), mostly in Ohio while the sun came up.
- Arriving at home almost exactly 36 hours after leaving, lying in bed with this weird floating sensation from sleep deprivation and Red Bull afterglow.
← Newer post • Older post →