- Running sound for the Chicago Cellar Boys, a 1920s and ’30s jazz band.
- How, even if you’d be bored by this music on a record, it’s undeniably exciting live.
- Some of their fans, in 1920s clothes, showing again [5-16-19] that cosplaying patrons are often nicer than non-cosplaying ones. Maybe because they’re doing what they love.
- While turning on the house music, feeling like it’s hostile to play contemporary records in between an anachronistic band’s sets.
- My Arrested Development squawking Gob chicken ringtone accidentally blaring over the bar’s PA.
← Newer post • Older post →