- Getting picked up from the airport for Solid Sound Festival in a stretch limousine because, the driver said, it was the only car they had left.
- “We usually only use this for funerals.”
- Regarding the shaky ride: “It’s used to funeral speeds.”
- The traffic cone truck with a divot in it so that a worker can stand upright and drop cones to the road more comfortably.
- The air conditioning unit with a name: “Mr. Slim.”
- There being so much dandelion fluff in the wind, it looked like snow.
← Newer post • Older post →