- The disgustingly under-acknowledged, life-changing magic of interlibrary loan.
- The movie Yesterday but with the Kinks.
- The bar patron explaining to me that “people get really confused when they’re enslaved [by capitalism].”
- Another bar patron exclaiming, “That job is part-time as hell!” about teaching saxophone lessons.
- Being surprised by how well Ozzy Osbourne can sing—based on “Changes.”
- The ATM machine’s little antenna.
- The drummer drumming with an electric toothbrush.
← Newer post • Older post →