- Learning about the “hu-fu tally” system of authenticating military orders in ancient China.
- Feeling closure and love from my friends at an early graduation-ish party.
- Feeding them (who are mostly non-Jews) the Passover matzah I had been keeping in my dorm room.
- Conducting job interviews for a new music curator at the student radio station.
- The candidate who loves contra dance [10-1-18] describing LARP clubs as “anti-establishment Boy Scouts.”
- Another candidate citing Girl Scouts as leadership experience.
- Watching mind-blowing videos of Zvuki Mu / Pyotr Mamonov from Soviet Russia (via Jack).
← Newer post • Older post →