- Pulling one of my own eyelashes out of my mouth.
- The guy walking two dogs with a graphic Band-Aid over the bridge of his nose.
- The quasi-art of choosing Pro Tools track colors, making a palette out of a song.
- The humidity.
- The sunset, already an hour and a half earlier than the peak of the summer.
- Staring up at Trump Tower.
- The artist space in a former auto repair shop, its kind/cool owner, and eating a squillion-course, delicious meal together with a really generous, hard-working friend.
← Newer post • Older post →