- Watching Avrom Farm’s pigs lick each other’s pee as it comes out.
- Eating vegetables straight out of the ground (no wash) at Avrom Farm.
- The chicken hoop house heat lamp glowing in the night.
- Wondering how ruler and protractor manufacturers make sure they’re accurate. There’s probably a How It’s Made episode about it.
- How it’s probably similar to the way Magnetic Reference Laboratory makes calibration tape for tape machines, with super-precise master reference machines.
- Watching the tall weeds blow in the wind while I fall asleep.
- Wondering whether clouds move more slowly at night because the air in the sky is cooler than in the day.