- Finding out that my friend used the Pops Staples record my dad and I worked on with Mavis, Don’t Lose This, as an example in his American roots music class.
- The traffic sign spinning in the wind like one of those professional sign spinner signs.
- Meeting a Lounge Ax fan who told me that he once threw ten pounds of chicken feet at a band on stage there.
- Accidentally tripping an older man with very hard, maybe metal knees not once, but twice.
- The bar guys being absolute, inconsiderate assholes about the Amber Alert that interrupted the Brewers game on TV.