- The window curtains clichédly blowing in the wind, letting in a sliver of bloomy light every time they split apart.
- Eating mashed potatoes right after brushing.
- The ice cream distributor workers wearing winter parkas between walk-in freezers in 80-degree weather.
- The professional mover with a bald head who looked like Furiosa from Mad Max.
- The shrimpy, older Hispanic dude wheeling a library ladder down the street.
- The deep, deep relief of shaving an itchy rat-beard off my face.
- Mojitos and guacamole with Casey.